Saturday, May 17, 2014

Zachary's First Prom

This year has been full of so many changes....It reminds me of the Stevie Nicks song Landslide.

Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too


So many life events starting to happen for the kids. Zachary is 17, going to his Junior prom, and in one month will be a Senior graduating with the class of 2015.  Even children get older......

Zachary went with a group of friends, five of them met at a Trattoria in Bierstadt, right by our house. I have been so busy this week, trying to find him a "slim" suit, making over 1000 prom desserts since Wed and Eric taking Zachary to HM to find the perfect tie.

I remember dressing him in this little vest suit, I just loved this picture of us.

And here he is for his Junior Prom.  Same little boy to me....

I hope tonight was everything you wanted it to be. You were so excited!!
And you can always count on your Dad....and now Nelson to photo bomb you!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. oh man! look at those big blue eyes... Zach, you were a cutie patutie, and now your an incredibly handsome cutie patutie.. I hope you had a really good time at the prom..
    I love that picture of you (Ronda) and Zach...Geeze you guys are photogenic.. Nice pic of Eric and Nelson, too. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome! And Ronda what a great pic of you and Zack when he was little, you haven't changed much! :) But my favorite part of the pictures was Eric and Nelson both photo bombing.hahaha

    ReplyDelete