Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday News

Nelson made the news!
http://www.stripes.com/military-life/travel/commune-with-birds-and-animals-at-german-nature-reserve-1.268652#  Check out Eric's pictures and you will see him!  My foot made the paper (lol), what a great shoe shot!

Eric made the paper front page last week, awesome!

Congrats to Nicky, he made the Quarter Honor Roll!! Congrats to Zachary for an excellent score on his SAT's! Congrats to Avery for being a good student! (her school doesn't do honor rolls because they have way to many kids)

I can't believe in two weeks I will be 41.

I CAN  believe that in 2 weeks I will be out of German 1.  It can not come soon enough! #German is hard

The week of my birthday, the boys don't have school for two days! Avery gets to "skip" a day.  We bought some ICE tickets and we are headed to Paris for the day on the fast train!

Georgia is on my mind. We are flying home for a visit soon, just.can't.wait.  We all love coming back to our house.  Nelson gets to visit a doggie hotel while we are gone. Little worried on that one about separation anxiety. Cats= house to ourselves! Meow!

++Prayers every day for the Mayer family++

So far, Avery and I have taught Nelson the commands SIT, LAY DOWN, COME. We are working on STAY.  He is so smart, it really is amazing how quick dogs pick up on things.  He is pretty much house trained, as long as we keep him on a schedule. THIS is awesome!

Nelson is attached to Eric, seriously licking his ear attached. Funny because Eric actually has very little patience with dogs. He is trying with Nelson and loves when he sees some growth in his puppy ways. I konw he has reached his max when he claps his hands loudly and yells ZIP IT! #puppy learns howling (human ears can only take so much)

I totally get it, and secretly thank him for clapping so loud. Puppy books say startle to stop, and it works!

Nicky is busting it out in Tae Kwon Do, trying to make his yellow belt!  Avery was also hoping to make her yellow belt, but now is transitioning to Soccer and will hit Tae Kwon Do back up again in the fall. Tonight is her last practice.  Master Seo speaks no English, so the kids are never quite sure when he will test them, they are hoping for tonight!  Zachary starts track in two weeks, he joined the Enviromental Club and is setting up college visits for the time frame we are home.

Avery sold so many boxes of Girl Scout Cookies, thank you to everyone who supported her!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Paris for your 41st Birthday...I think I got McDonalds.haha I can't believe you are 41 either Ronda...I remember the day you were born, I was at school and someone from the office came to my class and gave me a note that said, Karen had Ronda Sue and your weight on it. I actually think I still have that note in my high school stuff. :) Sounds like everyone is doing great even Nelson IV! Have a great time on your trip and be safe!

    ReplyDelete