Friday, November 15, 2013

School Pics

If there is one thing I can't stand in life, it is school photos. Isn't that horrible?  Of all the things in life, school photos are my pet peeve!  I know, ridiculous.....well, my kids may be the minority, but every.single.year not one of their school pictures turn out. Sure, I could use them....if I wanted pictures that look like crazed smiling fools. I don't want to remember the kids sitting prim and proper, heads turned and a fake stiff smile on their faces.

I would much rather have personal photos taken, happy moments when smiles are real and they are being themselves....just how we want to remember them.

So for school year 2013/2014, here are the kiddos, as they really are everyday!









post signature

1 comment:

  1. You're right.. school pics are never very good, but these are great.. Are you gonna make copies? hint hint :o)

    ReplyDelete