Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father Lead Me, I Can't Do This Alone

Happy Fathers Day Eric!

Eric, every time I hear this song, I think of you. I remember the first time I heard it,you had just gotten back from a long and stressful deployment. It brought tears to my eyes, for everything that weighs on your shoulders, everything you have given in your life,do you know how much I admire all that you do for our family? You work so hard, have sacrificed so much, and you still lead us and turn to God always.  We love you... I love you more than you will ever know.  Our children are so blessed to have you as their Father, forever. Lead me, Sanctus Real

We had a great day of hiking with our family up to a local castle, freaked out with the massive number of baby tics in the woods today, sat outside a Cafe and had pastries and coffee, and then had a special Fathers Day Mass at 5 pm and ended it with a sweet TWEET that Avery created for her favorite Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment