Friday, February 8, 2013

OK, we surrender!

Day 7 of this bug, and still not back 100 percent. But, the most important thing is it never took me completely down, however, it has sort of wrecked havoc on my family.....

Zachary- carrier from school, breezed thru and back to normal in 1 1/2 days
 (we know this because his friend Riley was really sick with it)

Nicholas - NOT AFFECTED (must be the gallon of milk he drinks a day)

Avery - she was diagnosed with an ear/sinus infection yesterday, but luckily never even got a cough

Eric- Coughing, congestion, need for soup, comforting and as much maid service as possible :)

Ronda- All of the above, and then some.  I still have a "whooping cough"  barking from chest when I cough, but it is getting better.

Lajja and Sami- completely not affected and still playing in the midnight hours

Ok unwanted virus from hell,  we surrender, you won!  Now never come back, we are good to go for 2013!! Like I mentioned earlier, I don't do sick well, and not because of why you might think....I really, really don't have time to be sick!

In the past week, quite of few nice things have happened.  For instance, Avery had her Honors Assembly before she got sick.  She knew, but didn't tell Eric and I that she was getting an award for all A's Honor Roll. This is a step up from her last award, which was Honor roll.  She continues to believe in herself, which is most important to us.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

We are super proud of you, and you are rocking thru 4th grade!  She is working seriously close to doubling her Lexile reading score just since school started, and she really has the best teachers this year, LOVE THEM ALL!

Here is sweet picture of her and Ms. Young, her main teacher. Don't you love the look of modesty and puppy dog eyes on Avery's face:) I know, I know, All A's!  When inside she is really jumping up and down!









post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh no....there are sooo many sickies out there, I see 'em every day....I pray you all get well...and soon! Way to go, Avery! You ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete