Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year....I love, love, love the New Year.  New beginnings, new goals, new outlooks, new prosperity, new adventures, new memories, new ages......I could go on and on!

What I love most about New Years Day is the nesting feeling upon waking up.  As much as I love the tree up, it feels GREAT to take it down and pack away everything for next year.  I love cleaning the house, the newness of all the freshness and the hope that this year will bring only prosperity to everyone we love.

It also reminds me what it must of felt like with the Birth of Baby Jesus, the hope of brighter days and promises of a Savior. What anticipation that must of been.....

As hectic and blessed as 2012 was for my family, I was ready to close the door on year 2012. I pray that the suffering that so many endured in 2012 will cease for those families...  That peace will find their hearts, that hardships will be overcome and that JOY will fill their lives again, somehow.

I welcome 2013, "OUT with the old, IN with the new".

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment