Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter 2014

We had such a nice Easter, the weather was "beautiful".  The rain stopped and the sun came out, and how appropriate for this special day.

We went to Good Friday service, and I just about lost it. I wish I could of recorded our choir. They sang
"For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world".   It was one of the most beautiful renditions of this song I have ever heard.  They sang it continuously for almost 15 mins, it brought tears to my eyes.

On Sunday morning, we all went to Mass and it was a packed house. It was a beautiful service, and to see SUN , finally in Germany, was so fitting for our Lords resurrection.

We had a delicious Easter dinner, and Avery has to be the best little helper around.  I am so blessed to have my family.

I hope your Easter was just as special!

After church, look how big my boys are getting!

Made from the flowers on our trees, I think they are walnut trees, they smell glorious!

Love that she still loves to decorate eggs!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! You are tall Ronda, but I have a feeling you'll end up being the shortest one in your family eventually. lol...

    ReplyDelete