Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thought for the day....

I read this on another blog that I read daily http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com/  and thought about how true this is.  Our children hold the key to our legacy, we help guide them, but we also lay the foundation they build upon. This should be the most important relationship in your lifetime.  In my opinion, It is lost in the world today, being overshadowed by the world of "me".

Eric and I continue to put our children first in our lives, sacrificing things along the way... we will get around to those things someday.  Sooner than later, we know our children will start their own journey's and what I hope they take with them is the message of love... how much we truly love them and always will.

There is nothing in this world that would ever make us love you less, question your intentions, or believe our individual lives are more important than you, OUR living gift from God.  All three of you complete the circle God intended for us...our family.  Because before you, our lives were not complete.

As my Grandpa was a man of few words growing up, he has surprised me so many times visiting them when he has said the following.  With a "hmmphh" and a smile, he says  "It will go by quick, you won't even know where the time went".  Wisdom from a pure heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment